FrostFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FrostFury

FrostFury Private server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cruxian's GM application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruxian
Leecher!
Leecher!

Cruxian's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Cruxian's GM application   Cruxian's GM application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:59 pm

1. What is your real name ? Dan

2. How old are you ? 16

3. Which time zone you are in GMT +0 - Britain

4. How many hours a day you can play ? Anytime

5. How many hours a week (approx) you can contribute to GM duty ? All the time i'm online.

6. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? Yes i've been a GM on WoWlegendary and WoWbeez

[/color=red]7. If Yes , What is the name of the server?[/color] Stated above.

8. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands ? Yes.

9. Do you have a problem with authority ? No.

10. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server ? Active member, keen learner, good teamworker/leader

11. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket? Depending on my current status (busy/not busy etc) i'd seek appropriate advice from a higher power (if needed) once i've been given the go ahead (if given) i would identify the skill ID and give it to them

12. How many times you posted on our forums? Once so far, but i'm looking to become an active member

13. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, whats your next move? Take a screenshot of the actions and conversation, send the details to the head GM/Admin and warn others not to associate with the hacker

14. What is the most important thing in GM duty? To be a helpful member of the community, to respect higher authority and preserve the peace and fair play of the server.

15. What is your character name on our server? Cruxian/Strive

16. Do you have any experience with Ascent Emulator? Somewhat.

17. Do you have experience as a gm on Ascent server? Not yet.

18. How much is 6 + (2x8) = ? 22

19. If a player says " I already put points in mortal strike, but i cant learn" , how do you verify if he actually telling the truth? I would ask him what it says when he does so, and ask him to take a screenshot and post it on the site. if all is legit, i'd tell him to visit the trainer and reset his talent points

20. What is the command to to activate game object? (not spawn) .activate

21. What is the command to change NPC faction to Neutral? .mod fact (number)

22. What makes you think you are qualified to be a gm on FrostFury? I am able to play all day, I can do the tickets, while the others stop the hackers. I am willing to recruit and help the server become greater than it already is. I have been a GM before. I am fairly experienced in coding, computer apps, and a bit of engineering if needed

Last edited by Cruxian on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Errors)
Back to top Go down
char
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
char

PostSubject: Re: Cruxian's GM application   Cruxian's GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:24 am

Umm, please read the format description..

Says keep red, also... make your answers a different color

This might be an automatic disqualification
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

PostSubject: Re: Cruxian's GM application   Cruxian's GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:28 pm

Dont copy other peoples applications.........

DECLINED.
Back to top Go down
http://frostfury.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruxian's GM application   Cruxian's GM application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruxian's GM application
Page 1 of 1