FrostFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FrostFury

FrostFury Private server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM APPLICATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nbrowne96
Leecher!
Leecher!

GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: GM APPLICATION   GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:29 pm

1. What is your real name ? Nick

2. How old are you ? 17

3. Which time zone you are in ( Ex., EST / PST ) dont really know never cared lol its 7:26 as im doing this app

4. How many hours a day you can play ? about the whole day

5. How many hours a week (approx) you can contribute to GM duty ? umm around 10 hours a day so 70 maybe

6. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? (do not say you were GM on your own server) i have been gm on several servers

7. If Yes , What is the name of the server? (leave blank if you answered NO to question 6) wickedwow wowonline and some others that are offline

8. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands ? yes

9. Do you have a problem with authority ? no

10. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server ? good humor and love to help people and fix problems and have a great mind for events and other things to make people seem more interested

11. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket?
i ask his/her to make a ticket regarding the problem
12. How many times you posted on our forums? first time

13. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, whats your next move?Alert any gms that can be of greater use

14. What is the most important in GM duty? to fix problems and help people on the server

15. What is your character name on our server? grumthal

16. Do you have any experience with Ascent Emulator? umm i know most ascent commands and am used to it but not quite sure as to what you mean by emulator

17. Do you have experience as a gm on Ascent server? plenty times actually only server i will be gm on

18. How much is 6 + (2x8) = ? (if you answer this question wrong, then your application wont be considered)??22??

19. If a player says " I already put points in mortal strike, but i cant learn" , how do you verify if he actually telling the truth?dont really know havent done alot of that sort of stuff but maybe try to dislearn the spell with code

20. What is the command to to activate game object? (not spawn) .activate object then code

21. What is the command to change NPC faction to Neutral? idk

22. What makes you think you are qualified to be a gm on FrostFury?
i love pre tbc servers and have had a bunch of gm exp and would like to know more about ip's and other more technical things for being gm i want to help and get the server even more popular then it is
----------------------------------------------
Leecher!

GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION   GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:20 pm

1. What is your real name ? Nick

2. How old are you ?16

3. Which time zone you are in ( Ex., EST / PST ) not sure lol

4. How many hours a day you can play ? 10-14

5. How many hours a week (approx) you can contribute to GM duty ? around 70

6. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? (do not say you were GM on your own server)yes

7. If Yes , What is the name of the server? (leave blank if you answered NO to question 6)wickedwow wowonline and i forgot the other one

8. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands ? yes

9. Do you have a problem with authority ? no i do what i am told by anyone higher rank then me

10. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server ?
great with people love to help willing to do anything to help the communtity
11. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket?
ask them to make a ticket
12. How many times you posted on our forums?
first time
13. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, whats your next move?. .playerinfo

14. What is the most important in GM duty? helping people with problems making sure everything is secure and everyone has fun

15. What is your character name on our server?carl/sanitarium

16. Do you have any experience with Ascent Emulator? yes

17. Do you have experience as a gm on Ascent server?yes all of my gm xp is on ascent

18. How much is 6 + (2x8) = ? (if you answer this question wrong, then your application wont be considered) 22

19. If a player says " I already put points in mortal strike, but i cant learn" , how do you verify if he actually telling the truth?
honestly not something i ever had to handle so dont really know
20. What is the command to to activate game object? (not spawn)
.go select then .go activate
21. What is the command to change NPC faction to Neutral?
.npc mod faction 35
22. What makes you think you are qualified to be a gm on FrostFury?
i have a great expansive mind to make new things like i can think of an event off the top off my head and i love to help people to make the game for fun
----------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Brainsick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION   GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:04 am

1 post is enough + read format
Back to top Go down
North
Leecher!
Leecher!

GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION   GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:22 pm

how do you not know what time zone you are in : (
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION   GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1