FrostFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FrostFury

FrostFury Private server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sparkz Co-Owner Application ( Owner - Please read )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparkz
Leecher!
Leecher!

Sparkz Co-Owner Application ( Owner - Please read ) Empty
PostSubject: Sparkz Co-Owner Application ( Owner - Please read )   Sparkz Co-Owner Application ( Owner - Please read ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:59 pm

Hello All!

I have been looking for a Server i can help, And i have been playing on this server for 3 weeks now, and I really like it! Smile I would love to be a GM/ADMIN/CO-OWNER.

About me:

RealLife name: brett
GameName: Sparkzy
Job: I want to join the armed forces, wont be for another 2-3 years tho.
Hobbie: I play rugby alot, and i do Play WoW alot.
What i like doing: Playing rugby and wow, And helping people, with quests, infomation.
What i would do if i was GM/ADMIN/CO-OWNER, I would Always be active on the forums and ingame, To help people with there problems, I would always advertise, I would tell my friends, I will always vote ( I do now ), I would make things for the server if needed, E.g: Custom weapons/jellery/armor, npcs, vendors , Custom pvp areas, Custom Areas.

What I can do:

I can make Custom weapons/armour/jellery/Npcs/Custom pvp zones/New custom zones/Malls/Guild wars. I can do alot of things. Im also good in the Database, and i know all commands ingame. Check tickets.

Am i experienced?

Yes im Experienced, Ive been admin 13 times, Gm 21 times, Ive been playing wow for 3 years now, and i have played retail for 1 year and had 2 lvl 70s. Im experienced in the Forums/Website, I even have my own im currently building.

What i would prefer?

I would prefer Admin/Co-Owner, Because i would like to be a higher rank in the Community, So i can Help people, and Maybe do GM applications, And do more than Other people. I am not someone that wants Gms/admin/co-owner just to fly around ingame, Im a person that wants to help the community and make it number#1.

Times online?

Normal days: 1pm-10pm
Weekends: 9am-12pm
Hoildays: All day

Same goes to the Forums.

If you want to know anymore about me, please post or contact me on MSN: brettuk1@hotmail.com

Thanks! Hope to become a Admin/Co-Owner )

Feel free to post, and aboutt hing you want to ask me.
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

PostSubject: Re: Sparkz Co-Owner Application ( Owner - Please read )   Sparkz Co-Owner Application ( Owner - Please read ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:33 pm

First of all, learn to read forum and use our application format.

Second...

Quote :
Yes im Experienced, Ive been admin 13 times, Gm 21 times

Either your a server jumper. Or your getting hated on each server, and kicked out.

3... If you been admin that many times, you know that you can't ask to be a Co'Owner in the application.

4. You wont get admin/co'owner rank when it turns out all you actually say you can in the application is to add armor to DB from WoW-V. Would not give you DB access to do that.

Quote :
i have been playing on this server for 3 weeks now
The best way to get into a server staff is not to lie.

DECLINED.
Back to top Go down
http://frostfury.tk
Sparkz
Leecher!
Leecher!

PostSubject: Re: Sparkz Co-Owner Application ( Owner - Please read )   Sparkz Co-Owner Application ( Owner - Please read ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:19 pm

Lol haha, I left 5 servers for school, rest shut down, Got that into ur thick head? And dw ive found a server already, wowscape, lol!

lol! NUB lol!

U got a shite server any lol!
Back to top Go down
Zippi
Leecher!
Leecher!
Zippi

PostSubject: Re: Sparkz Co-Owner Application ( Owner - Please read )   Sparkz Co-Owner Application ( Owner - Please read ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:11 pm

You said you we're 17years old and you act like 12, also before apply take a look at the application template and dont ask for higher rights than GM unless you've proven yourself worthy first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparkz Co-Owner Application ( Owner - Please read )   Sparkz Co-Owner Application ( Owner - Please read ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparkz Co-Owner Application ( Owner - Please read )
Page 1 of 1