FrostFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FrostFury

FrostFury Private server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Zippi's Application-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zippi
Leecher!
Leecher!
Zippi

-Zippi's Application- Empty
PostSubject: -Zippi's Application-   -Zippi's Application- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:18 pm

1. What is your real name? Patrick "Kevin" Johansson
----------------------------------------------
2. How old are you ? 18

3. Which time zone you are in ( Ex., EST / PST ) GMT +1

4. How many hours a day you can play ? On weekdays I can play about 12 hours a day if nothing more important shows up, I can play about the same amount on weekends it's all about how much I feel like to play, I dont have anyone to tell me when to quit.

5. How many hours a week (approx) you can contribute to GM duty ? About 50h +, depends on the reasons above.

6. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? (do not say you were GM on your own server) I've been "Developer" on WoWBeeZ and Insaniz, Head GM on Dreamscape, Blinion. Normal GM on ChaosCrusade, HSwow, Dominion-Gaming.

7. If Yes , What is the name of the server? (leave blank if you answered NO to question 6) Read above

8. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands ? Yes, I know them all and what they are used for.

9. Do you have a problem with authority ? No I don't have any problems with authority.

10. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server ? I'm ready to help this server progress high up on the voting sites, i'm ready to do everything to help the server grow big i'm very dedicated and I always know what i'm doing. I will spend a high amount of time ingame answearing tickets, accept people to whisper me if they need any assistance fast, watch the chat so no one is spamming or having a bad attitude. I'm not a GM who has the stupidy to give friends/random people items of any kind, unless I have been told to from a admin that i'm allowed to do it in the first place. I'm also ready to use vent and spend alot time helping people over there aswell.

11. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket? Depends on the situation, I would ask him if he have been looking at the trainer correctly and if he has I would ask him to relog and see if it works, if it doesnt I guess the only option would be to give him the skill.

12. How many times you posted on our forums? I guess this will be the first time I enter those forums, but this will not be the last time either since I like dedicating my time on reading forums.

13. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, whats your next move? I doubt something like that would ever happen, since you get the IP the same way as you get the account name, but if I would have it and have DB access I would go to the account table and search for his IP and with that I would found out his account name. So I would ban this hacker for 1-2days depends what he did and how the rules on this server are, some servers have harder punishments some doesnt.

14. What is the most important in GM duty? The way I see it, it's to help people when they have any problems ingame or with the forum/website. Also to have events so people doesnt get lazy and bored, and maybe leave the server in matter of time.

15. What is your character name on our server? Zippi

16. Do you have any experience with Ascent Emulator? I've got alot expirience with the emulator I know how to fix the most problems that doesnt require any scriptkiddie skills. I also know the most popular programs to help out with both database and emulator.

17. Do you have experience as a gm on Ascent server? Yes, those that I mentioned futher above they all was ascent ones.

18. How much is 6 + (2x8) = ? (if you answer this question wrong, then your application wont be considered) Woah, hard one... It's probably 22.

19. If a player says " I already put points in mortal strike, but i cant learn" , how do you verify if he actually telling the truth? I would tell him to take a screen shot and upload it on imageshack.us or either tell him to relog and try again.

20. What is the command to to activate game object? (not spawn) .go sel - .go activate

21. What is the command to change NPC faction to Neutral? .mod fac 35

22. What makes you think you are qualified to be a gm on FrostFury? I can help in so many ways, I have expirience from big servers and I know what they do have how they do it to get more people to play on their servers, this is probably the first time I apply for a small server, due that I want to help build it up from the beginning. When i'm not playing any games im a moviemaker, making mostly "Counter Strike" movies I have also made a few PVP movies for diffrent games, also a few movies dedicated to private servers that I have been playing on. It's actually a thing that make people come to private servers because it's about 20milion people that spend their time watching movies on youtube either daily or weekly cant remember how it was thought Razz - So if you want a strongly dedicated GM/Developer i'm here to help even if not considered I will sill hangout here, i'm not applying for "powers" I apply because I want to help building a server from the start. So you wont expect me to leave anytime soon.

Best Regards // Patrick aka Zippi
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

PostSubject: Re: -Zippi's Application-   -Zippi's Application- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:10 pm

The best application so far. You seem like a person that really could help the server out...
Ask Sham to give you the rank... Or I will if I see him on MSN. I can't (Well I Can) but I do not have a computer here that runs wow at the moment to control whats happening ingame, should get one this week though.

Hope to see you ingame soon albino
Back to top Go down
http://frostfury.tk
Zippi
Leecher!
Leecher!
Zippi

PostSubject: Re: -Zippi's Application-   -Zippi's Application- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:19 pm

So, there wont be any test period or anything like that? monkey
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

PostSubject: Re: -Zippi's Application-   -Zippi's Application- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:30 pm

Zippi wrote:
So, there wont be any test period or anything like that? monkey

Yeah you will only get the STV commands for a few days ( Unless Sham gave you full rights ).
I Can't really control what your doing etc. until I got the laptop Im waiting for.. So hope Sham got an eye out. Anyways, I called the shop today, and they said they sent it today.. Hope I got it on Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Zippi
Leecher!
Leecher!
Zippi

PostSubject: Re: -Zippi's Application-   -Zippi's Application- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:48 pm

STV commands? Also how long will the server be down?
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

PostSubject: Re: -Zippi's Application-   -Zippi's Application- I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:25 pm

Zippi wrote:
STV commands? Also how long will the server be down?

STV commands is the most basic commands... No spawning stuff and such.

I dont know where Sham is to be honest... Just disspaeared, hope hes back soon. Else I guess I gotta buy a host when I get the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Zippi
Leecher!
Leecher!
Zippi

PostSubject: Re: -Zippi's Application-   -Zippi's Application- I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:35 pm

Alright, hope he will be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Zippi's Application-   -Zippi's Application- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Zippi's Application-
Page 1 of 1