FrostFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FrostFury

FrostFury Private server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xfire Idea (for core)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
char
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
char

Xfire Idea (for core) Empty
PostSubject: Xfire Idea (for core)   Xfire Idea (for core) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:01 pm

Ok, lets say the server goes down. Two things you could do, first: you can go to forums and wait and hope someone posts a report about server status (which might not happen at all).... or second (possibly): you can go to the xfire server clan and talk to admins online or other members *instantly* Cool

Xfire can also come in handy other ways, say sham or core don't want to keep wow open and want to search the web for something... but what if someone thats on the server needs help and needs an admin... they xfire them..

-less ram used
-less internet used (for those who have weaker connection)
-instant response (faster then forum news and information)

Now, I'm not saying stop using the forums because the forums are used for other things like (general topics, art, movies, apps, etc..)

Ill take full responsibility on setting up the server clan (so every member doesn't have to add every other member of the server, I just invite everyone to one clan). And I'll invite every new member that registers on our forums...

If we do this, there needs to be a special xfire topic that is locked and has xfire info on how to connect and a place to post xfire usernames in each profile or area on forums

Just a idea, thought it sounded good

Peace out,
Char

Last edited by char on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trig
Special... In a Bad Way
Special... In a Bad Way
Trig

PostSubject: Re: Xfire Idea (for core)   Xfire Idea (for core) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:05 pm

If the server goes down I dont need no stupid xfire! I just bend over and cry.

Seriously.

This is a good idea. Just hoping the GMs will stay at their computer What a Face

Love, Trig.
Back to top Go down
char
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
char

PostSubject: Re: Xfire Idea (for core)   Xfire Idea (for core) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:02 pm

Thank you for moving the post Core, I realized it shouldn't had gone in general after i posted it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xfire Idea (for core)   Xfire Idea (for core) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xfire Idea (for core)
Page 1 of 1