FrostFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FrostFury

FrostFury Private server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trig
Special... In a Bad Way
Special... In a Bad Way
Trig

Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! Empty
PostSubject: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:29 pm

So.
It's a regular day, I wake up at 3pm as usual, go brush my teeth, and land at the comp. First. What do I see? The server is still down. I start to think, what the hell am I supposed to do now? But suddenly, when I was sitting there crying I here an EXTREMELY wierd noise. At first, I laughed. But soon it would reduce me into a great fear for the new trespasser of the garden. So. Brave as I am, I struggled down the stairs with my 44 magnum, perhaps not, but.. Eh.. I coulda. So. When I'm outside. I see this little, graywhiteblack thing... Not bigger than a cat, nor smaller than a dog. I was terrified and poped iceblock - hs (my new signature move) and stayed in my room 'til now.
I'm planning getting some friends and a girlfriend - I could use it.
Perhaps not.
I'm doing fine.

Love, Trig.

Last edited by Trig on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:34 pm

lol, ownage Very Happy

Good writer... Write something usefull and I could post it at website frontpage lol!
Back to top Go down
http://frostfury.tk
Trig
Special... In a Bad Way
Special... In a Bad Way
Trig

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:39 pm

Write something usefull for the frontpage? What a Face
Like, what would that be?

Btw, Folks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGoi1MSGu64 - Admit that this is an awesome song.

Core for president
lol!
Back to top Go down
Draked
Leecher!
Leecher!

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:44 pm

Wow.. Seriously that sounds... Awesome.. Wish I had parties like that.. Or maybe not but it did sound good.. Anyway seems like you have been a bit bored.. Just like me zomg O.o Anyway its cool haha..

Btw Hai from Drake!
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:46 pm

Vurtne wrote:
Core for president
lol!

Lol..

Well, something about server with a wicked funny twist like that.. Like a story with info + a litle funny twist Razz

Could be starting like this: For 10.000 Years the World of FrostFury have been hidden.. ++info etc + your stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Trig
Special... In a Bad Way
Special... In a Bad Way
Trig

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:49 pm

Haha, yes. I can admit that this was not the most successful day of the summer but what the hell, every day can't be perfect cheers
"Carpe Diem" aint my thing really, probably cause my life sucks Very Happy

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:01 am

Vurtne wrote:
probably cause my life sucks Very Happy

Cheers.

Razz That sentence fits me perfect, so your not alone with that lol!
Back to top Go down
char
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
char

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:04 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
this topic has gone so many different ways... guess this is the anything topic now Very Happy

btw, that video is ROFL funny lol!
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:07 am

char wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
this topic has gone so many different ways... guess this is the anything topic now Very Happy

Indeed, gonna change topic's name lol!
Back to top Go down
Trig
Special... In a Bad Way
Special... In a Bad Way
Trig

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:09 am

Yes you are right Char. But I'll do my best facing this discussion to what it was absolutely not about. But Core, here comes your little topic thingy for the site. Hope you'll like it. Love, Vur What a Face

For 10.000 years the icy pixels of the perfect server has been asleep. Waiting for an inhuman leader to uprise from the shadows of the earth. Now, the time has come to awaken the only, true, pre-tbc server, without breaking the timetraveling-law for dummies. It may sound impossible, and yes, many have fallen in their blind attempts creating this geek-frankenstein. But now, things have changed.
After years of work...
After millions of disasters...
After billions of dirty underwear...
I bring you... FrostFury WoW!
A new gaming experience that we guarantee wont fail you.
Here, there is no overpowered gear or donation gear!
Here, there is only fair pre-tbc gaming with thousands of opportunitys to enjoy your stay.
Tons of custom stuff, such as custom citys, areas, obstacle courses, malls and much more.

FrostFury WoW was reopened 28. June after some serious problems, but now we are hoping to be better, stronger and a lot more fun than before!

Currently our staff is small, and we are looking for some more to just us. To create an account use one of the links at the page.
If you wish to make an application to join the server staff and help us out, you can go to www.frostfury-forum.tk and make an application.

Come and join all the fun, today.

Trig to Core.

Last edited by Trig on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:15 am

Vurtne wrote:
Yes you are right Char. But I'll do my best facing this discussion to what it was absolutely not about. But Core, here comes your little topic thingy for the site. Hope you'll like it. Love, Vur What a Face

For 10.000 years the icy pixels of the perfect server has been asleep. Waiting for an inhuman leader to uprise from the shadows of the earth. Now, the time has come to awaken the only, true, pre-tbc server, without breaking the timetraveling-law for dummies. It may sound impossible, and yes, many have fallen in their blind attempts creating this geek-frankenstein. But now, things have changed.
After years of work...
Here, there is only fair pre-tbc gaming with thousands of opportunitys to enjoy your stay.
Tons of custom stuff, such as custom citys, areas, obstacle courses, malls and much more.

FrostFury WoW was reopened 28. June after some serious problems, but now we are hoping to be better, stronger and a lot more fun than before!

Currently our staff is small, and we are looking for some more to just us. To create an account use one of the links at the page.
If you wish to make an application to join the server staff and help us out, you can go to www.frostfury-forum.tk and make an application.

Vurtne to Core.

OWNAGE Smile You'r hired as FrostFurys story writer lol!

Anyways, This sure will go on frontpage, and it will be in the server movie that is beeing made. <3
Back to top Go down
Trig
Special... In a Bad Way
Special... In a Bad Way
Trig

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:17 am

I'm being hired by the army, or, by the FrostFury staff...

Cheers guys! cheers

Love, Trig.

Last edited by Trig on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
char
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
char

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:18 am

BRAVO!!! king
Well done mate.. cant wait to see future stories What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zippi
Leecher!
Leecher!
Zippi

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:05 pm

Trig wrote:

After years of work...

Trig to Core.

That was awesome, you should consider writing a book. ;]
Back to top Go down
Trig
Special... In a Bad Way
Special... In a Bad Way
Trig

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:38 pm

Haha, don't overdo it, it's just a text. Focus the creds to Core and Sham and the rest of the gms who makes it possible to play such an awesome server.

I'm just glad if there's any way I can help thoose guys out Razz and consider doing the same. It wont hurt you.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!   Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange noises and Core /y for mainpage text!
Page 1 of 1