FrostFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FrostFury

FrostFury Private server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bares Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bare
Leecher!
Leecher!

Bares Application Empty
PostSubject: Bares Application   Bares Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:53 pm

1. What is your real name ? Thijs Van de Voorde

2. How old are you ? 16, almost 17

3. Which time zone you are in ( Ex., EST / PST ) GMT +1

4. How many hours a day you can play ? Currently truly alot, because I have a 2 month summer holiday atm. So it can easily get up to 8 hours or even more when I have nothing to do.

5. How many hours a week (approx) you can contribute to GM duty ? Im willing to help persons as long as im online. Except on some times but i would say 10+ hours a week minimum the next two months. But I will be on vacation for like 2 weeks, only period i wont be able the next to months 10 july - 22 july.

6. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? (do not say you were GM on your own server) Yes

7. If Yes , What is the name of the server? (leave blank if you answered NO to question 6) Sebs pre-tbc , everwow , gamerzwow

8. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands ? Quite good, and besides you can find all the id's, commands and such easy on the internet and can download em.

9. Do you have a problem with authority ? No, unless someone commands me to do something totally unreasonable. Then I will say my oppinion, a possible solution, to get a better resultation. But if none of the both sides give in it will be me because the other person still stands above me.

10. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server ? Well Im a social person and I love to help people and would like to help them enjoy this server.

11. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket? No, unless it is a know bug on the server wich is aknowledged by the admin, and for wich I was given autorisation.

12. How many times you posted on our forums? On this forum only 2 times, but on the wow evo forums i've posted 41 times.

13. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, whats your next move? If he is still online I would go .invisible Then make a Macro of .account info then I .appear (Name) And use the marco Fast to get ID and Ip and Port and Stuff
If he logged out, i would give the name to the admin, and check up the people that log on the next couple of minutes

14. What is the most important in GM duty? To maintain a good gameplay for the members

15. What is your character name on our server? Bare

16. Do you have any experience with Ascent Emulator? Yes

17. Do you have experience as a gm on Ascent server? Yes

18. How much is 6 + 2 x 8 = ? (if you answer this question wrong, then your application wont be considered) 6+(2x8) rewritten for the people who dont know maths.
So 22.

19. If a player says " I already put points in mortal strike, but i cant learn" , how do you verify if he actually telling the truth? I'm a warrior on the server so I know it works perfectly. Else I would advise him to relog or reset talent points and try again. If that doesnt works I would contact Admin.

20. What is the command to to activate game object? (not spawn) .select .activate

21. What is the command to change NPC faction to Neutral? Most would say .mod faction 1741 but this sets faction to Shat'ar. So .mod faction 0 if you want neutral but can be attacked, .mod faction 83 for neutral and you cant attack.

22. What makes you think you are qualified to be a gm on FrostFury? I think I'm a helpfull person. Also I look at the details small example: you asked to leave the questions red, nobody has done it so far. And I just hope to help this server get a good community.
Back to top Go down
Pas
Admin
Admin

Bares Application Empty
PostSubject: Sounds good   Bares Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:36 am

Bare contact me in game this app is good i wanan talk to you about ascent thanks alot

Ingame name Sickdps,Sham Thanks
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

Bares Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bares Application   Bares Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:17 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://frostfury.tk
Bare
Leecher!
Leecher!

Bares Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bares Application   Bares Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:45 pm

Ok pas! Hope i meet you in game soon, but dont expect me to be a total ascent pro. I know abit about it what its made off, how it runs, the commands (<- but there are lists for that ). And thanks for the trust you guys put in me. just wondering, acces to wich flags am I going to get? Just kicking and banning, and the small amount of helpfull commands will do.

Bare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bares Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bares Application   Bares Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bares Application
Page 1 of 1