FrostFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FrostFury

FrostFury Private server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drfirebolt's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
memo70
Leecher!
Leecher!

Drfirebolt's  GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Drfirebolt's GM Application   Drfirebolt's  GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Hi, i would like to put in a Application to be a GM ( game master )
I think im perfect for this because, I had my own servers (as some off u know) , Ive been Game Masters In other Servers,
Im a cool Guy , I speak English Very well , And i have a huge knowlegend Of making EVENTS ( Wich will atract People , And Help u guys making The Server Grow ) , Im a hard working Guy, So Big projects On the Server Will be no problem for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
1. What is your real name ? - Mehmet ( im turkish , live in the netherlands)
2. How old are you ?( 14 )

3. Which time zone you are in ( Ex., EST / PST ) - GMT+1

4. How many hours a day you can play ? - Becide School , About 6 ..

5. How many hours a week (approx) you can contribute to GM duty ?- 35 to 40 .. ( If i dont have to go somewhere )

6. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? (do not say you were GM on your own server) - Yes,

7. If Yes , What is the name of the server? (leave blank if you answered NO to question 6) - Hydrorealm,KamicalWoW,ThedarktimesWoW ( Even admin on darktimesWoW)

8. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands ? - Yes ,

9. Do you have a problem with authority ? - No

10. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server ? - My computer Skills ( how to Repair them ) , Hard Work , PROJECT LOVER ( I love doing The Event Projects )

11. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket? - She has to make a ticket.

12. How many times you posted on our forums? well, just 2 .. But i dont think that matters ?...

13. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, whats your next move? - Appear to him , And do .account info , Or Alert Anyother Gm/Admin

14. What is the most important in GM duty? - Keep The server Safe From Hackers , help Players on the server out, Fix The Bugs ( almost forgot that one )

15. What is your character name on our server? i have loads of characters , But im always On my char Named : Drfirebolt

16. Do you have any experience with Ascent Emulator? - a little bit,

17. Do you have experience as a gm on Ascent server? - Yeah

18. How much is 6 + (2x8) = ? (if you answer this question wrong, then your application wont be considered) 6 + (2x8) = 22

19. If a player says " I already put points in mortal strike, but i cant learn" , how do you verify if he actually telling the truth? -Look at his talentscreen , If he Really doesnt have it , Ask admin For permission to learn it him

20. What is the command to to activate game oobject? (not spawn) -.go select then .go activate

21. What is the command to change NPC faction to Neutral? - .npc faction 0 if u dont want to attack its .npc faction 25

22. What makes you think you are qualified to be a gm on FrostFury? - Because i have What a GM Should Have,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well.. I hope i get Quallified ...
Thanks again,
Memo70 ( Drfirebolt)

PS: Stcut , hope you read this man ( Im The server Eventmaker Already , But im no GM , thats why i Made this App )
Back to top Go down

Drfirebolt's GM Application
Page 1 of 1