FrostFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FrostFury

FrostFury Private server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drake returns.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draked
Leecher!
Leecher!

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: Drake returns.   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:57 am

Hai all your fun people.. Well after some holiday and some serious inactiveness, and reconsider of we are not pre TBC anymore and that the gear are more balanced to the specs in BC, resilence just sucks big time. I Decided to come back and join your once more. Its now months since I joined the first server.. And the first forum.. Anyway ever since I worked for the community and how can I give that up just like that!? Your people are awesome!

Hope to see each one of your once again. And to you new people that dont know me, Hai and have fun dudes and chicks!

/Drake out.
Or not really just waiting for server to come up again..
Back to top Go down
Jurken
Novice
Novice
Jurken

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: :O   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:01 pm

DrakieeBooooyZ!! Very Happy How are ya m8 ? Still gonna roll Paladin ?
Back to top Go down
Draked
Leecher!
Leecher!

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake returns.   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Juuuurkieee! Im fine man, just came home for some sick vaccation, the weather was totally weird over there.. I mean raining, with sun shining into your eyes and freezing like hell at night.. I mean what the hell..

Roll Paladin again.. Is that a serious question!? Ofcourse I am! Might make a druid too they are real strong in TBC with the trick I showed you! But I migt be Prot paladin for the PvE challenges since I dont like the PvP in TBC.

But how are you man?
Back to top Go down
Jurken
Novice
Novice
Jurken

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: :D   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:58 pm

I'm just fine m8 Very Happy Yeah you roll the Paladin dude, I might go for mage, But as you see I have a little voting going on in the other forum, but I dunno if I should take that serious, Since I feel that mage is the class for me in tbc Razz

That vacation seems pretty Bermuda-triangleish to me, You stay out of there or you'll be eaten by aliens Razz
Back to top Go down
Draked
Leecher!
Leecher!

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake returns.   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:04 pm

Awesome man.. Ahh I see .. I always go for paladin. In the bad and good times. So dont come and say I rolled a class because its overpowered Razz Ahh well if you like going mage then do it. They good in TBC. I mean Ice lance, triple up on damage in a little shatter combo with another spell as well? Wannabe overpowered Razz

Bermuda.. Hmm ... Aliens.. A dude I know played some game where you have a sex scene with some alien.. Blue skin.. Nice body.. Sounds cool if its thats kind of aliens.. But scales as hair what the fuck!... Nah I prefer humans.. Run! Bermuda weirdo aliens which like dogs is going to eat something.. Nah.. I dont care, I might come back there next year, I heard they got some mean parties Razz
Back to top Go down
Jurken
Novice
Novice
Jurken

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: haha   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:11 pm

Hahaha Very Happy Those crazy aliens ! xD

Well, I like playing mage, one of the few classes I acually enjoy playing so, Ice barrier + Blast wave FTW! Very Happy

I hope the server can come uu soon, I'm getting seriously bored! :O
Back to top Go down
Draked
Leecher!
Leecher!

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake returns.   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Amen to that man! So sick..

I see, well yeah but thats elemental Mages. Unless we get all spells for all classes, which I dont hope. I mean Racial Class skills FTW! And then some classes, geared right, specced right. Will be extremly Overpowerd. Trust me I know some of them O.o

Haha same do I hope Im bored aswell, even that I could go play some other server. Found a good pre TBC server, which need members. But I cant leave the community here! I mean its awesome man. So lets all get the server up now please Razz
Back to top Go down
Jurken
Novice
Novice
Jurken

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: :P   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:24 pm

Yeaah, I love elemental mages, I'll go Undead for looks and WotF, Why don't you go Bloodelf paladin ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Draked
Leecher!
Leecher!

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake returns.   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:27 pm

Haha, because they dont got Seal of Vengence Razz Which is awesome Razz But I might consider it for Arcane Torrent. I find out man
Back to top Go down
Jurken
Novice
Novice
Jurken

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: haha   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:31 pm

hahaha, Yeah ofc, SoV is kinda imba. But I thought u might wanna roll it for me Very Happy There is noway I will roll alliance mage, so fucking ugly...:S
Back to top Go down
Draked
Leecher!
Leecher!

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake returns.   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:35 pm

Haha indeed, bah I might consider it. Well Im going prot anyway. So I can roll Blood Elf, a skilled paladin dont need the SoV anyway Razz Even that it makes life easier when people are grouping you and for the threat DoT.. But well who cares^^ Drakez will be reborn as Blood Elf, atleast in the start^^
Back to top Go down
Jurken
Novice
Novice
Jurken

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: :D   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:39 pm

Aaaaawsome mate! Very Happy SoR is just as good to tank with Wink just spam Consecration and you'll be fine, I used to play prot pally on retail Razz
Back to top Go down
Draked
Leecher!
Leecher!

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake returns.   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:42 pm

Belive me I know how to play many aspects of the paladin Razz But well I know how I can gear up easier, I know the way to do solo tanking on most melee bosses and some casters, I have tested out things. I even soloed Supremus as an tanknspank . So I figure out things, you know I do^^ Razz But we need the server up hehe.
Back to top Go down
Jurken
Novice
Novice
Jurken

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: haha   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:46 pm

haha Razz Yeah, Maybe after a while I can roll resto druid and we'll kick sime serious PvE Ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Draked
Leecher!
Leecher!

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake returns.   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Hehe yeah that would be cool man Razz Indeed, then we will could take many things Razz We will see, first we need to get the population up^^
Back to top Go down
Jurken
Novice
Novice
Jurken

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: fdhdh   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:54 pm

haha , Yeaaah, We dont wanna scare everyone away :O
Back to top Go down
Draked
Leecher!
Leecher!

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake returns.   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:55 pm

Nope, so lets stop ganking and all that shit Razz Everybody needs a chance!
Back to top Go down
Jurken
Novice
Novice
Jurken

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: yeryu   Drake returns. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:12 pm

Yeah Idd Razz at pop 100+ we can start kicking ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drake returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake returns.   Drake returns. I_icon_minitime