FrostFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FrostFury

FrostFury Private server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nopeicantdoit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stiansk
Leecher!
Leecher!

Nopeicantdoit Empty
PostSubject: Nopeicantdoit   Nopeicantdoit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:34 pm

nope

Last edited by stiansk on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:55 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
char
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
char

Nopeicantdoit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nopeicantdoit   Nopeicantdoit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:28 pm

READ APP FORMAT!!!!!

Must keep in that format, keep red, and answers must be in different color

PLEASE READ Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
stiansk
Leecher!
Leecher!

Nopeicantdoit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nopeicantdoit   Nopeicantdoit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:10 am

well im sorry if i "need" to have that format cuz this is the one i have always used to become gm before and i think i answared all the answars realy good. if this dosent prove I'm a good GM for you then dont pick me:P still i want to be gm but not if that dosent help /edit dont have time to writ another gm app ither :/
Back to top Go down
char
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
char

Nopeicantdoit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nopeicantdoit   Nopeicantdoit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:14 am

well, seeing how you don't follow directions....that would not make you a good gm
Back to top Go down
stiansk
Leecher!
Leecher!

Nopeicantdoit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nopeicantdoit   Nopeicantdoit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:21 am

its been custom apps where u need to fill inn on other servers to but i just posted that one it was so good i dident need to follow the premade one... well its the staffs choise so... if thats what they think then Sad
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

Nopeicantdoit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nopeicantdoit   Nopeicantdoit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:36 am

If you wont bother to make an application with our format, that gives the information we want, then you dont really give a ****...

I dont want lazy gamemasters, and it looks like it will be hard for you to follow orders.

DECLINED.
Back to top Go down
http://frostfury.tk
stiansk
Leecher!
Leecher!

Nopeicantdoit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nopeicantdoit   Nopeicantdoit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:51 am

kult du e fra norge:P nei i har vært GM på Beyond wow vissst du vet om den. jeg har mye xp og jeg ser etter en jobb. + jeg er ikke slik som du trur. ta meg på trail som gm og jeg skal vise deg hva jeg duger til mate
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

Nopeicantdoit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nopeicantdoit   Nopeicantdoit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:57 am

stiansk wrote:
kult du e fra norge:P nei i har vært GM på Beyond wow vissst du vet om den. jeg har mye xp og jeg ser etter en jobb. + jeg er ikke slik som du trur. ta meg på trail som gm og jeg skal vise deg hva jeg duger til mate

Uhm, Afraid I wont. You got the same chance as others, dosnt matter what country your from either, sorry.

(+ Even if I understand that language, other people dont.. So write on english in future)
Back to top Go down
stiansk
Leecher!
Leecher!

Nopeicantdoit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nopeicantdoit   Nopeicantdoit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:02 am

okey then sorry for bother you with my gm app then Sad

Last edited by stiansk on Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

Nopeicantdoit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nopeicantdoit   Nopeicantdoit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:03 am

stiansk wrote:
okey then sorry for bother you with my gm app then Sad

Ehm... >.<
Back to top Go down
char
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
char

Nopeicantdoit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nopeicantdoit   Nopeicantdoit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:34 am

wow...
Back to top Go down
Brainsick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Nopeicantdoit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nopeicantdoit   Nopeicantdoit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:48 am

stiansk wrote:
well im sorry if i "need" to have that format cuz this is the one i have always used to become gm before and i think i answared all the answars realy good. if this dosent prove I'm a good GM for you then dont pick me:P still i want to be gm but not if that dosent help /edit dont have time to writ another gm app ither :/

declined for me cause u didnt use the app , this is just some text file u saved and ur going each and every server with it and applying ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nopeicantdoit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nopeicantdoit   Nopeicantdoit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nopeicantdoit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrostFury :: Other :: Applications-
Jump to: