FrostFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FrostFury

FrostFury Private server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Consequence
Leecher!
Leecher!

[Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...] Empty
PostSubject: [Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...]   [Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:48 pm

1. What is your real name ?Peach

2. How old are you ?15

3. Which time zone you are in ( Ex., EST / PST ) Eastern, USA

4. How many hours a day you can play ? all the time

5. How many hours a week (approx) you can contribute to GM duty ? All day

6. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? (do not say you were GM on your own server) Yes, I have been a GM on two others.

7. If Yes , What is the name of the server? (leave blank if you answered NO to question 6) Daifallah, WoW-Evo (duh)

8. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands ? Yes.

9. Do you have a problem with authority ? No.

10. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server ? Good teamwork, active duty, computer engineering skills.

11. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket?That would depend on how busy I was, I would first make sure it was ok to do so. If so, I would make sure the things I was giving them was Pre-BC and then give it to them.

12. How many times you posted on our forums? On the last forums I posted about 5 times.

13. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, whats your next move? To take a screenshot of him, screenshot our conversation and send it straight to a GM/Admin. I would warn others too.

14. What is the most important thing in GM duty? I would say being kind, not abusing powers, and listening to what your Admins tell you to do. But always be kind, and be polite even when tempted to be otherwise.

15. What is your character name on our server? Consequence/Hadhalfdrang

16. Do you have any experience with Ascent Emulator? Somewhat.

17. Do you have experience as a gm on Ascent server? Not yet.

18. How much is 6 + (2x8) = ? (if you answer this question wrong, then your application wont be considered) 22

19. If a player says " I already put points in mortal strike, but i cant learn" , how do you verify if he actually telling the truth? I would ask him what it says when he does so, and ask him to take a screenshot and post it on the site. For I have actually experienced that myself. I would ask him also to respec with the NPC Spec vendor.

20. What is the command to to activate game object? (not spawn) .activate

21. What is the command to change NPC faction to Neutral? .mod fact (number)

22. What makes you think you are qualified to be a gm on FrostFury? I am able to play all day, I can do the tickets, while the others stop the hackers. I am willing to recruit and help the server. I have been a GM before. I have experience in codes, computer apps, and a bit of engineering.

Last edited by Consequence on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
char
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
char

PostSubject: Re: [Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...]   [Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:25 am

Please make answers a different color, thank you
Back to top Go down
North
Leecher!
Leecher!

PostSubject: Re: [Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...]   [Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:12 pm

just my two cents on this person is he seems a little immature he has a addon that he spams all day in say that has very many phrases such as *DO A BARREL* then /em so and so does a barrel roll
also was threatning horde while he was in IF stating "you sure you wanna do that i'm about to be GM here" so little cocky as well
Back to top Go down
Brainsick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...]   [Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:03 pm

my 2 cent? = NO !

why?

Quote :
4. How many hours a day you can play ? all the time

5. How many hours a week (approx) you can contribute to GM duty ? All day

dude dont u got a life ???sleep , eat , go somewhere with friends.. so that cant be right , 2nd :

Quote :
13. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, whats your next move? To take a screenshot of him, screenshot our conversation and send it straight to a GM/Admin. I would warn others too.

if u get the name and ur gonna be busy with screenshottign etc , well i would lvoe to play youre sevrer and fuck it up before u even get my ip ..

3th
Quote :
: 16. Do you have any experience with Ascent Emulator? Somewhat.

17. Do you have experience as a gm on Ascent server? Not yet.

: ehm wow evo is ascent emulator and server .. so ...
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

PostSubject: Re: [Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...]   [Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:24 pm

DECLINED.

Back to top Go down
http://frostfury.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...]   [Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Constantly] Consequence as GM! [Waiting for you...]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrostFury :: Other :: Applications-
Jump to: