FrostFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FrostFury

FrostFury Private server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fluk GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
legaloself
Leecher!
Leecher!

Fluk GM App Empty
PostSubject: Fluk GM App   Fluk GM App I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:47 am

1. What is your real name ? Jarren

2. How old are you ? 19

3. Which time zone you are in ( Ex., EST / PST ) GMT -7

4. How many hours a day you can play ? Im on everyday almost all day.

5. How many hours a week (approx) you can contribute to GM duty ? As many as needed I work from home and have all the time in the world to dedicate my self to your server.

6. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? (do not say you were GM on your own server) Ive been GM on a couple of Different small servers that was alot of fun and well made... SerenityWoW being one that i really liked.

7. If Yes , What is the name of the server? (leave blank if you answered NO to question 6) SerenityWoW

8. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands ? I have knowledge of all GM commands

9. Do you have a problem with authority ? I don't have a problem with authority

10. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server ? I'm a lot of fun... i have a lot of Different things i can bring to the server... I have alot fun and challenging events i have already done or would like to do... Im good at answering tickets and giving players information on stuff they might not know or cant figure out on their own... And bunch of other stuff

11. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket? No, I would contact an Admin an ask if it is Allowed to give this certain class certain skills cause it is a known bugg that it will not be available to the player without GM assistance.

12. How many times you posted on our forums? This would be the first time... but certianly not the last.

13. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, whats your next move? I have his name but not his IP or Account name... that would be Foolish... its easy to get the account name from just a char name... i would port the the char .appear (Name) .account info ... that would get his account information which could then tie him to his IP and write it down and tell an admin what exactly happened and give him the Account name char name and IP Smile

14. What is the most important in GM duty? To me GM Duty is Making sure all players are playing fair and making sure all players are having fun and enjoy playing on Frostfury server.

15. What is your character name on our server? ATM your Account Creation link is not working... But my char name will be named Fluk or TheFuzz... I'm Completely willing for it to be What ever Core Chooses Smile

16. Do you have any experience with Ascent Emulator? Yes

17. Do you have experience as a gm on Ascent server? Yes

18. How much is 6 + (2x8) = ? (if you answer this question wrong, then your application wont be considered) 22

19. If a player says " I already put points in mortal strike, but i cant learn" , how do you verify if he actually telling the truth? I would suggest the player to untrain their skill points and try to put points back into Mortal Strike again... if that does not work i would ask that they untrain their skills Completely exit the game Re-enter the game and try then... if that does not work i would inform the player that i will contact an Admin and tell the player they will have to try anouther spec and hopefully it will be fixed soon and Sorry for the Inconvenience

20. What is the command to to activate game object? (not spawn) .select .activate or .enable which locks it Smile

21. What is the command to change NPC faction to Neutral? .mod faction 0 makes the NPC Neutral and not attack unless attacked *Meaning its attackable* and .mod faction (Anything above 25 should do) its Neutral and you cant attack it.

22. What makes you think you are qualified to be a gm on FrostFury? I can bring my exp of being a good and Fair GM, my Knowledge of the game inside and out, And help to get this server a good name for its self and help is community grow... Also im all about the Old school Pre TBC content... to me Pre TBC is where its at when it comes to WoW... Hope to hear from yall soon...
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

Fluk GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluk GM App   Fluk GM App I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:24 am

Hey Jarren.

The application is okey, but at the moment we don't have use for more ingame gamemasters.
Its because population isn't too high and the ones we got are active.

Afraid I will have to Decline you for now, but you are welcome to try again in the future Wink
Back to top Go down
http://frostfury.tk
legaloself
Leecher!
Leecher!

Fluk GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluk GM App   Fluk GM App I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:50 am

Alright... But can you tell me why the account creation is down?
That could be a cause for low pop atm... cause its not working for me
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

Fluk GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluk GM App   Fluk GM App I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:56 am

legaloself wrote:
Alright... But can you tell me why the account creation is down?
That could be a cause for low pop atm... cause its not working for me

Server is down.

Reason: Host is uppgrading computer

Allso wrote it on frontpage: www.frostfury.tk
Back to top Go down
legaloself
Leecher!
Leecher!

Fluk GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluk GM App   Fluk GM App I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:59 am

Right i got that... But that causes Account creation to go down also? that shouldn't be hehe but ok
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

Fluk GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluk GM App   Fluk GM App I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:00 am

yes... The page dissapears when Database shuts off.
Back to top Go down
legaloself
Leecher!
Leecher!

Fluk GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluk GM App   Fluk GM App I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:07 am

Ahh thats right Smile Anywayz... Yeah ill probly be playing on your server Smile So if you change your mind and need me as a GM Please lemme know Ingame name will be Fluk or Thefuzz so yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
legaloself
Leecher!
Leecher!

Fluk GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluk GM App   Fluk GM App I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:08 am

I have been a GM many times i have all the GM Addons and all that so yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fluk GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluk GM App   Fluk GM App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fluk GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrostFury :: Other :: Applications-
Jump to: