FrostFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FrostFury

FrostFury Private server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The memory of pre TBC!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Draked
Leecher!
Leecher!

The memory of pre TBC! Empty
PostSubject: The memory of pre TBC!   The memory of pre TBC! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:59 am

I saw this movie, which was my course to alot of flashbacks, the once open PvP . Here comes the glory and epicness of world of warcraft. The Legend which many adored. See the movie, get the flashbacks, keep the memories alive!

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=68065&stream=Filefront

Btw use the Filefront steaming for a quick view if you dont wanna wait to its your turn.

/Drake out.
Back to top Go down
char
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
char

PostSubject: Re: The memory of pre TBC!   The memory of pre TBC! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:03 am

hmmm, video wouldn't load for me... prolly my internet... been going off and on all day
Back to top Go down
Bare
Leecher!
Leecher!

PostSubject: Re: The memory of pre TBC!   The memory of pre TBC! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:14 pm

Touching.. So touching since I am one of that "generation". World PVP was everywhere, you even had hordes/alliances that constantly were in oposite factions city SW or ORG. Never leaving it, pure for pvp. Only thing i didn't like about the pvp system back then were those awfull dishonorable kills.. You charge SW ( as i mostly play Horde ), you get attacked by guards and other npc's and low lvls, you kill them boom DHK's keep increasing. I know a guy who lost high warlod and went almost back to lowest by charging SW. But even then it was far more intresting. I hope we can attain this lvl on the server one day. To bad they didn't show some of the nice pre-bc pvp moments

Bare
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

PostSubject: Re: The memory of pre TBC!   The memory of pre TBC! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:58 pm

Really touching! Miss it soo much Sad
Back to top Go down
http://frostfury.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The memory of pre TBC!   The memory of pre TBC! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The memory of pre TBC!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrostFury :: Other :: Movies-
Jump to: