FrostFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FrostFury

FrostFury Private server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brainsicks App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brainsick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Brainsicks App Empty
PostSubject: Brainsicks App   Brainsicks App I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:28 pm

this app is for : GM , Web Design , Forum Mod/Admin ( like on the last forum .. )

1. What is your real name ? Jordy but people call me TJ

2. How old are you ? turning 21 November

3. Which time zone you are in ( Ex., EST / PST ) GMT + 1

4. How many hours a day you can play ? depends on wich hours i need to work in weekdays : it changes every week : upcomming week from ( my time ) : 14.00-22.00 weekafter that 06.00-14.00 and week 3 = same as week 1 and week 4 = same as week 2 Smile

5. How many hours a week (approx) you can contribute to GM duty ? check question 4 : if i got the 14.00-10.00 shift i can get online from 09-13 , if i got the 06-14 i can get online from 15- 23 ... ( unless somethign comes up . )

6. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? (do not say you were GM on your own server) yes
7. If Yes , What is the name of the server? (leave blank if you answered NO to question 6) i was gm on the pre tbc , wow evo ( tbc version ) , forsaken kingdom , cajun chili , belgiums finest , WOBE , and some other servers that didnt mean anything ..

8. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands ? all of them ..

9. Do you have a problem with authority ? no unless they overreact and abuse there authority ..

10. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server ? im mellow , and a lot of fun..

11. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket? , no gm's cant give away spells they are missing unless we ( gm's and admins ) know that thats a bug we are fixing and i get the permittion of the admin ..

12. How many times you posted on our forums? first one , on the old one i was top poster ..

13. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, whats your next move? give the name to the admin , he goes into the db go to the account table and look for the persons character name and finds his account name , and all other info about that player ..

14. What is the most important in GM duty? not to abuse ! and help other players !

15. What is your character name on our server? brainsick

16. Do you have any experience with Ascent Emulator? yes

17. Do you have experience as a gm on Ascent server? yes

18. How much is 6 + 2 x 8 = ? (if you answer this question wrong, then your application wont be considered) 22

19. If a player says " I already put points in mortal strike, but i cant learn" , how do you verify if he actually telling the truth? if we know that its a bug , if its not a bug i will ask him to log off and relog and try again if he still cant i would ask admin what i could do about it ( teach or not teach .. )20. What is the command to to activate game object? (not spawn) first .go select , then .go activate

21. What is the command to change NPC faction to Neutral? .mod faction 1741

22. What makes you think you are qualified to be a gm on FrostFury? ive been gm on a lot of servers , i was gm on the evo wow pre tbc and bc ..

and its up to you guys to decide Smile

greetings

Last edited by Brainsick on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
North
Leecher!
Leecher!

Brainsicks App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainsicks App   Brainsicks App I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:53 pm

how did you get 32?
Back to top Go down
Brainsick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Brainsicks App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainsicks App   Brainsicks App I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:05 pm

oeps edit :p xD well mistake my sister was bugging me when i was making this app xD
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

Brainsicks App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainsicks App   Brainsicks App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:54 am

Im not gonna let u get all those jobs, want you to focus on 1 or 2 of them.

I know your okey as a forum moderator, so im gonna let you be one... Web Design u applied for aswell... Hmm, create a cool background for the website terms ( www.frostfury.tk ) It needs to be same size of the picture that is there allready. Something frosty. If I like it and it looks like your good at it, then your our web graphic designer aswell.

Allso, I dont want you ingame with all commands like last time im afraid, but you will get some commands.

Im sorry for the litle chat we had on MSN, and yes, lets forget about it and give it another shot. OK?
Back to top Go down
http://frostfury.tk
Brainsick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Brainsicks App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainsicks App   Brainsicks App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:13 pm

well when i was gm before i had these jobs on me to .. logo on the old forum is the one i made , i was a gm full commands and that worked out great cause pas told me what my job was so i didnt do shit wrong , and the forum ( i was admin then ) was remade and added + organized all over again ...

so i think ( nah i know ) i can combine these jobs cause when im doing gm and there i no tickets or such i can do the web graphic , and the forum cause i got dual screen ..

but its up to you guys ..

ps : i allready forgot those mn things Smile
Back to top Go down
Core
Admin
Admin
Core

Brainsicks App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainsicks App   Brainsicks App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:42 pm

Yeah I got all jobs, Forum admin/Creator, Website Creator, the logos and background i did aswell, not just copied a website script. All kind of stuff Ingamr. But I dont want our workers to have the same, and im trying to reduce what I got by getting u to help me on forum and image editing etc.

And I want each of our workers only to focus on 1 or 2 jobs.
Back to top Go down
http://frostfury.tk
Brainsick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Brainsicks App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainsicks App   Brainsicks App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:28 pm

well if u give the mod stat on forum and the right rank on server ill take that graphic on the sie .. when its rly needed ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brainsicks App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainsicks App   Brainsicks App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainsicks App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrostFury :: Other :: Applications-
Jump to: